Hot Topics Paediatrics and Child Health Update - Live Webinar - Friday 8th September 2023
We are excited to launch in 2023 our brand-new Hot Topics in Paediatrics and Child Health Update Course! This course will both update and upskill you in an area of primary care where many clinicians feel under-confident. We shall cover problem scenarios including emergencies (e.g. recognising the sick child, sepsis and anaphylaxis), developmental delay, respiratory (e.g. asthma and pre-school wheeze), infections (e.g. UTI, Strep A, meningitis, RTI including bronchiolitis, croup and pneumonia), allergies (e.g. cow’s milk protein), gastro (abdominal pain and constipation) and the limping child.
We shall also look at current Hot Topics in mental health and neurodiversity in children and adolescents and cover some important safeguarding issues. The course will be evidence-based and presented in our usual interactive, case-based style and will be accompanied by a reference book with invaluable ‘keep it simple summaries’ for you to easily refer to whenever you are seeing a tricky paediatrics case.
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 3 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your FourteenFish or Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
The webinar will be carried out as a morning session on Friday 8th September 2023 starting at 9:30 am and finishing at 1 pm. Don’t worry if you miss something, all of the content will be available on-demand.
You will be able to claim 3 hours of CPD credits for attending this online webinar.
You will be emailed a direct link to view the webinar on the day shortly after purchase and can also view it via the NB Medical Dashboard or NB App on iOS or Android devices.
- 1 Hot Topics Paediatrics and Child Health Update - Live Webinar - Friday 8th September 2023
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£120.00|
Booking for your team member or for more than 1 person?
Use our group booking form to purchase places on the webinar
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
3 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard
Automated upload of CPD from your CPD tracker into your Fourteen Fish or Clarity Appraisal Toolkit