Hot Topics Managing Obesity and Overweight - Online Course - Originally aired on Thursday 3rd March 2022
Do you feel confident in helping your patients who have overweight and obesity? Do you know the science of obesity and the best evidence-based treatments? Or do you find it a condition that is hard to bring up for fear of getting it wrong and wish you knew more?
The new NB Medical Guide to Managing Obesity and Overweight in Primary Care is a half-day, evidence-based course to help you gain confidence and provide your patients with the care and treatments they need. You will learn about the rapidly evolving science regarding the causes of obesity, the effects of the stigma that your patients with obesity face, the best treatments for obesity and most importantly, what you can do in Primary Care on a very practical level.
We will look at obesity and overweight in children, adolescents and adults, including those who are neurodivergent and have learning disabilities. We will also look at cultural beliefs about body shape and obesity and how this may shape your consultations. Written and presented by our NB presenter, Dr Stephanie de Giorgio, who writes and presents widely on obesity, it is a primary care-based, practical and evidence-based half-day course that will leave you much more confident in managing overweight and obesity in your day to day practice.
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 3 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A dedicated course reference book posted to you
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your FourteenFish or Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
This webinar originally aired as a live half-day session on Thursday 3rd March 2022 and is now available on-demand.
You will be able to claim 3 hours of CPD credits for attending this online webinar.
- 1 Hot Topics Managing Obesity and Overweight - Live Webinar - Thursday 3rd March 2022
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£120.00|
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
3 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard