Hot Topics Diabetes for Primary Care 2023 Online Course
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to watch the Hot Topics Diabetes for Primary Care course from the comfort of your own home. Sit down, relax and watch the NB Medical team presenting the Diabetes course covering the latest updates in Diabetes medicine within the primary care setting.
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you.
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your FourteenFish or Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
This webinar is a pre-recorded version of the Diabetes for Primary Care 2023 online course which is split into individual topics.
You will be emailed a direct link to view the webinar as soon as you have made your purchase and can also view it via the NB Medical Dashboard or NB App on iOS or Android devices. Your course reference book will be posted to you the next working day after your purchase.
What are people saying about our Diabetes webinars?
The best diabetes course I have attended. The speakers are very knowledgeable and very engaging when presenting. The hours just flew past!
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Diagnostic Dilemmas in Diabetes
- 3 Diagnosing Other Types of Diabetes
- 4 Holistic management of and Remission of Type 2 Diabetes
- 5 Useful Resources
- 6 NICE Guideline update
- 7 Medications for Type 2 Diabetes - Part 1
- 8 Medications for Type 2 Diabetes - Part 2
- 9 Case Studies
- 10 Top Tips for Insulin Therapy - Part One
Showing 1 - 10 of 16
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£150.00|
Booking for your team member or for more than 1 person?
Use our group booking form to purchase places on the webinar
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
6 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard
Automated upload of CPD from your CPD tracker into your Fourteen Fish or Clarity Appraisal Toolkit