Hot Topics Abnormal Blood Results 2022 Online Course
Ever found yourself staring at a patient's blood results at 6pm on a Friday evening, thinking "what on earth...??"
Ever wondered how abnormal someone's liver function can be before you need to panic?
Or which out of the 15 medications they are on is most likely to have caused that high potassium result?
Dealing with an endless variety of blood results is a daily part of managing risk and uncertainty in primary care. But the sheer volume and scope can feel overwhelming, with what is normal or abnormal often being a big grey area. The new NB Medical Abnormal blood test course is designed to help. We will look at some of the most common clinical scenarios you will encounter in primary care, and with a concise, evidence-based summary for each test, give you the answers you need.
We will cover:
- Why are we doing this test?
- What's the commonest reason it might be abnormal?
- How much do I need to panic if it is?
- What are the red flags?
- What should I do next?
With the support of a dedicated coursebook and our easy reference KISS style, you can breathe easy. Come and join us!
The pre-recorded webinar package includes:-
- 3 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you.
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
The webinar is split into separate bite-sized topics and will be viewable on-demand for 12 months.
You will be emailed a direct link to view the webinar and can also view it via the NB Medical Dashboard or NB App on iOS or Android devices. Your course reference book will be posted to you the next working day after your purchase.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Hyperkalaemia
- 3 Hypokalaemia
- 4 Hyponatraemia
- 5 Hypernatraemia
- 6 Hypercalcaemia
- 7 Abnormal LFTs
- 8 Iron Studies
- 9 MGUS
- 10 PCOS
Showing 1 - 10 of 11
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£120.00|
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
3 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard