Hot Topics Women's Health for Primary Care 2023 Online Course
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to watch the Hot Topics Women's Health course from the comfort of your own home. Sit down with and watch the NB Medical team presenting the Hot Topics Women's Health course covering a range of the latest Hot Topics in primary care. Don’t worry if you miss something, all of the content will be available on-demand.
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you.
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
This webinar is a pre-recorded version of the course and is broken down into individual topics & is available to view on-demand now.
You will be able to claim 6 hours of CPD credits for attending this online webinar.
You will be emailed a direct link to view the webinar on the day shortly after purchase and can also view it via the NB Medical Dashboard or NB App on iOS or Android devices.
What are people saying about our Womens Health webinars?
Very enjoyable down to earth and knowledgeable speakers. Very easy to listen and take information on board. Having the book was also a very helpful addition.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Contraception at Both Ends of Reproductive Years
- 3 Contraception and Mood
- 4 Premature Ovarian Insufficiency
- 5 Progestogen
- 6 Basics of Menopause and What Is the Safest HR
- 7 Benefits and Risks of HRT
- 8 Menopause after Breast Cancer and Common HRT Problems
- 9 Domestic Abuse
- 10 Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
Showing 1 - 10 of 15
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£150.00|
Booking for your team member or for more than 1 person?
Use our group booking form to purchase places on the webinar
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
6 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard
Automated upload of CPD from your CPD tracker into your Fourteen Fish or Clarity Appraisal Toolkit