Hot Topics Urgent Care 2023 Online Course
The pre-recorded webinar is the 'Urgent Care' course, edited and made into a fully searchable video format. It is ideal for Healthcare professionals who find it difficult to take time off work or are too busy to attend the course. The webinar can be watched in the office, at home or when you are travelling and has been designed to stream on multiple device types including, PCs and tablets.
The webinar is fully searchable, covering a wide range of 'Hot Topics' seen in Urgent Care. The webinar can be watched in one go or in smaller bite-size topics depending on how much time you have.
The pre-recorded webinar package includes:-
- 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you.
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your FourteenFish or Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
- Opportunity to purchase the all-new NB PLUS package from NB Medical for only £125(see next page for further details)
This webinar is a pre-recorded version of the Urgent Care 2023 online course which is split into individual topics and is available for 12 months from the date of purchase.
You will be emailed a direct link to view the webinar as soon as you have made your purchase to view it and can also view it via the NB Medical Dashboard or NB App on iOS or Android devices. Your course reference book will be posted to you the next working day after your purchase.
What are people saying about our Urgent Care webinars?
This urgent care course is the only one I know that covers what is needed for urgent primary care. It is on my learning plan every year and is the reason I started subscribing to NB Plus. Once again I have not been disappointed.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Paediatric Acute Asthma
- 3 Chest Pain and Dyspnoea
- 4 PE in Pregnancy
- 5 Respiratory
- 6 Safety Netting
- 7 Restore2
- 8 Delirium
- 9 Opioid Overdoses
- 10 Current Consideration for Escalation of Care
Showing 1 - 10 of 21
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£150.00|
Booking for your team member or for more than 1 person?
Use our group booking form to purchase places on the webinar
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
6 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard
Automated upload of CPD from your CPD tracker into your Fourteen Fish or Clarity Appraisal Toolkit