Hot Topics GP Update Spring-Summer 2023 Online Course
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to watch the Hot Topics GP Update Spring/Summer 2023 course from the comfort of your own home. Sit down and watch Simon and the team presenting the Hot Topics GP Update course broken down into individual topics.
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the session presentations
- Free to download, the NEW NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your FourteenFish or Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
- Opportunity to purchase the all-new NB PLUS package from NB Medical for only £125(see next page for further details)
The webinar will be split into separate bite-sized topics and will be viewable on-demand for 12 months.
You will be emailed a direct link to view the webinar shortly after your purchase and can also view it via the NB Medical Dashboard or NB App on iOS or Android devices. Your course reference book will be posted to you the next working day after your purchase.
What are people saying about our Hot Topics GP Update webinars?
Brilliant in every way! I like attending live when I can, but the on demand service is great, to fit it in with a busy family life.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Statins & Lipids
- 3 INOCA
- 4 Chronic Heart Failure
- 5 Steroid Induced Diabetes
- 6 Fever in Children Under 5
- 7 Asthma
- 8 Recurrent UTIs
- 9 Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 10 Abdominal Pain & Cancer
Showing 1 - 10 of 18
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£150.00|
Booking for your team member or for more than 1 person?
Use our group booking form to purchase places on the webinar
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
6 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard
Automated upload of CPD from your CPD tracker into your Fourteen Fish or Clarity Appraisal Toolkit