Hot Topics Diabetes for Primary Care - Online Course - Originally aired on Saturday 11th June 2022
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to watch the Hot Topics Diabetes for Primary Care course from the comfort of your own home. Sit down, relax and watch the NB Medical team presenting the Diabetes course covering the latest updates in Diabetes medicine within the primary care setting.
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you.
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your FourteenFish or Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
This webinar originally aired as a full-day session on Saturday 11th June 2022 and is now available on-demand.
You will be able to claim 6 hours of CPD credits for viewing this online webinar.
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£150.00|
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
6 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard