Hot Topics Dermatology in Primary Care 2022-2023 Online Course
With dermatology appearing in up to 25% of our general practice consultations, many skin conditions being managed exclusively in primary care, and for patients who require a referral they are facing increasingly longer waiting times, now is a great time to update and refresh our dermatology knowledge. The aim of this webinar is to increase your diagnostic skills, confidence and management of the common dermatology conditions we see in primary care.
Dermatology is a fascinating speciality, diverse in nature, covering a wide range of diagnoses from comedones seen in acne vulgaris right the way through to our ‘Sherlock Holmes moment’ of recognising the association between our patient’s recent history of a streptococcal sore throat with the acute onset of guttate psoriasis a couple of weeks later.
Dr Philippa Davies and Dr Will Duffin are returning to your screens, sharing their enthusiasm and passion for dermatology, this time providing a three-hour, highly interactive webinar on common dermatology conditions seen in primary care. We will discuss clinical presentations, diagnosis, useful practical tips for day-to-day practice and the management of a range of common skin conditions including psoriasis, eczema, urticaria, benign and malignant skin lesions and common skin infections we see in primary care.
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 3 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your FourteenFish or Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
You will be able to claim 3 hours of CPD credits for viewing this online webinar.
The webinar is split into separate bite-sized topics and will be viewable on-demand for 12 months.
You will be emailed a direct link to view the webinar shortly after your purchase and can also view it via the NB Medical Dashboard or NB App on iOS or Android devices. Your course reference book will be posted to you the next working day after your purchase.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Melanoma
- 3 Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- 4 Premalignant Skin Lesions
- 5 Skin Infections
- 6 Eczema
- 7 Psoriasis
- 8 Urticaria
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£120.00|
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
3 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard