NB The Green GP Course - Online Course - Originally aired on Tuesday 12th October 2021
We all have become more aware of our effect on the environment in recent years. Many of us will have made considerable changes in our day-to-day lives but have you considered about changing general practice? What if, with some simple changes you could:
- Improve outcomes for your patients right now,
- Reduce practice demand,
- Save the practice money,
- AND help save the environment?
It almost sounds too good to be true but it IS possible and we will explain how on the NB Green GP course. In this course we will cover:
- General practice’s impact on the environment
- How environmental issues directly affect our patients
- How green prescribing can improve patient health and reduce the use of practice resources
- How metered-dose inhalers account for around 20% of GPs carbon footprint and how we can change this
- How we can make simple changes in our practices for big environmental gains
Join us to learn more and to start moving towards a more sustainable healthcare system.
This webinar originally aired on Tuesday 12th October 2021 and is now available on-demand.
- 1 NB The Green GP Course - Live Webinar - Tuesday 12th October 2021
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
3 credits of CPD learning
Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
As a valued customer, you will also qualify for a discounted subscription to CPD Modules and have access to over 100 hours of online modules.