Hot Topics Post-COVID - Online Course - originally aired Tuesday 9th February 2021
This webinar was presented LIVE on the Tuesday 9th February 2021 and is now available for purchase on demand
General practice has never been busier. In case two major challenges – the largest mass vaccination programme ever seen and a huge spike in COVID-19 cases – aren’t enough, soon we will have a third issue to contend with – Long COVID.
1 in 20 people with COVID will have symptoms lasting for more than 8 weeks. That’s at least 2000 new cases a day at the current rate of infection, tens of thousands over the next few months. Inevitably the majority will be managed in general practice. But national guidance is lacking – NICE, SIGN and the RCGP published on Long COVID at the end of December however this broad-brushstrokes ‘living guideline’ fails to fill in the gaps for primary care.
In this new course we the pathophysiology of SARS-CoV-2 infection, how acute complications present and can inform us about long COVID, review which investigations may be helpful and which may not, and what treatments actually work for those with enduring symptoms.
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 3 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- 12 months access to the online course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
Please note, this course is accompanied by an online course reference book only.
You will be able to claim 3 hours of CPD credits for attending this online webinar.
- 1 Hot Topics Post COVID Live Webinar - Tuesday 9th February 2021
|All healthcare professionals||£95.00|
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
3 credits of CPD learning
Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
Automated upload of CPD from your CPD tracker into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
As a valued customer, you will also qualify for a discounted subscription to CPD Modules and have access to over 100 hours of online modules.