Hot Topics Mental Health in Primary Care - Online Course - Originally aired on Tuesday 16th March 2021
This webinar originally aired on Tuesday 16th March 2021 and is now available on-demand.
Support for you in managing your patient’s mental health.
The last year has seen access to the majority of secondary care service shrunk considerably, and mental health services have been particularly affected.
We all know that the demand for mental health support has only grown though, so how do we manage that gap?
We have created a course for GPs and all primary care clinicians, covering a wide range of issues, to help manage our patients safely and effectively, but also realistically, understanding the conditions we are all working in.
We will discuss many cases including personality disorder, burnout, social anxiety and PTSD, in an evening of patient-based, evidence-informed mental health, researched and presented by GPs all working in the front line, to help you manage your patients in a pragmatic and safe way.
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 3 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
You will be able to claim 3 hours of CPD credits for viewing this online webinar.
- 1 Hot Topics Mental Health in Primary Care - Online Course - Originally aired 16th March 2021
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£120.00|
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
3 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard or NB App
Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
Automated upload of CPD from your CPD tracker into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
As a valued customer, you will also qualify for a discounted subscription to CPD Modules and have access to over 100 hours of online modules.