Hot Topics GP Update Spring-Summer 2021 Online Course
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to watch the Hot Topics GP Update Spring/Summer 2021 course from the comfort of your own home. Sit down and watch Simon and the team presenting the Hot Topics GP Update course broken down into individual topics.
You will receive all the benefits of attending a Hot Topics course:-
- 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the session presentations
- Free to download, the NEW NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
- Opportunity to purchase the all-new NB PLUS package from NB Medical for only £125(see next page for further details)
The webinar is split into separate bite-size topics viewable on-demand for 12 months.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Atrial Fibrillation
- 3 DOACs Update
- 4 Prescribing in Heart Failure
- 5 Bladder Cancer
- 6 Lynch Syndrome
- 7 NEWS2 Score in Primary Care
- 8 Long Covid
- 9 Rheumatological Conditions and Covid
- 10 Asthma
Showing 1 - 10 of 24
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£150.00|
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
6 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard or NB App
Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
Automated upload of CPD from your CPD tracker into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
As a valued customer, you will also qualify for a discounted subscription to CPD Modules and have access to over 100 hours of online modules.