Hot Topics Cancer for Primary Care 2021 Online Course
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to watch the Hot Topics Cancer for Primary Care course from the comfort of your own home. Sit down and watch the NB Medical team presenting the Hot Topics Cancer course covering a range of the latest Cancer Hot Topics in a primary care setting.
The Cancer for Primary Care course will bring you right up to date with recent developments in cancer care - from changes to screening programmes, updates in cancer prevention, new hot topics in early diagnosis and developments in end of life care. Designed and written for anyone managing cancer patients in General Practice, this course will enable you to deliver optimal, evidence based care for your patients, even during this time of Covid.
Don’t worry if you miss something, all of the content will be available on-demand and broken down into individual topics.
You will receive all the benefits of Hot Topics course:-
- 6 hours of learning CPD in the comfort of your home
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
- Automated upload of the CPD into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
- Opportunity to purchase the all-new NB PLUS package from NB Medical for only £125(see next page for further details)
You will be able to claim 6 hours of CPD credits for attending this online webinar.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Cervical Screening
- 3 Bowel Cancer Screening
- 4 Lung Health Checks
- 5 Targeted Screening
- 6 Aspirin and Cancer Prevention
- 7 Primary Prevention of Breast Cancer
- 8 HRT and Breast Cancer
- 9 Early Diagnosis of Cancer
- 10 Non Site Specific Symptoms
Showing 1 - 10 of 21
|Nurses & Other Allied Health Professionals||£150.00|
What's Included in our Webinar?
12 months access to the online course broken down into topics. Review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day
6 credits of CPD learning
A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard or NB App
Free to download, the NB APP - access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet
The KISS from NB - new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
Automated upload of CPD from your CPD tracker into your Clarity Appraisal Toolkit
As a valued customer, you will also qualify for a discounted subscription to CPD Modules and have access to over 100 hours of online modules.